Tickets for Journey Cannabis & Music Festival are now on sale, if you are not ready to purchase a ticket today you can sign up to our mailing list HERE. We’ll send you email updates over the summer with all the exciting festival announcements!
EARLY BIRD PRICES for Weekend Passes for #JourneyFestival 2019 are $45 for a limited time only. A weekend pass allows you access to all concerts and attractions throughout the festival weekend. Visit the ticket section of our website to learn how you can take advantage of our Early Bird offer. SEE FULL PRICING GRID HERE.
We will announce our exciting music headliners throughout the summer. The best way to find out before everyone else is to sign up through our #Journey Festival Email List. You can do so by clicking HERE.
Journey Festival is taking place within the majestic Boyd Conservation Park, an outdoor oasis nestled within the headwaters of Toronto & Vaughan, which will play host to Canada’s first Cannabis & Music Festival. Located Minutes from the Vaughan subway station (Vaughan Metropolitan Centre). The address is 8739 Islington Ave, Vaughan Ontario. Journey Festival on Google Maps is BOYD CONSERVATION AREA, VAUGHAN.
If you are travelling by Subway you will need to connect to the Bloor-University line and head north to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station. From the station you will be able to connect with our Ride-Share partner for a discounted fee to the park which is 11 min away from the subway station.
More information on our Ride Share partner and rates will be posted in the coming weeks so stay tuned. Join our email list to receive updates.
- Journey Festival is strictly BYOC (Bring Your Own Cannabis)We recommend you purchase your cannabis prior to the festival safely and legally online from the Ontario Cannabis Store www.ocs.ca or from a licensed retailer.
You will be able to possess a maximum of 10 grams of dried cannabis (or equivalent). You will NOT be allowed to sell any of your personal cannabis. Anyone caught trafficking cannabis will be removed from the festival grounds immediately by security and York Region Police who will be onsite at all times ensuring no trafficking is taking place.
YES! Guests will be allowed to smoke their personal cannabis at Journey Festival.
- Friday, August 23 from 11am to 11pm
- Saturday, August 24 from 11am to 11pm
- Sunday, August 25 from 11am to 11pm
- Valid photo ID– This is a 19+ event (a photocopy of ID does not count)
- Your RFID Bracelet.(Your RFID bracelet will be mailed to you once you purchase your ticket. A welcome letter with instructions on how to load and use your bracelet will be included. If you lose your bracelet prior to the event you will need to go to WILL CALL once you arrive at the festival to purchase a new bracelet. Please keep your bracelet in a safe place. If you lose your bracelet you can expect long lines at WILL CALL when looking for a replacement.)
- Bags are restricted to small purses, totes and drawstring bags only, and must have no more than one singular pocket or opening.
- Comfortable Shoes
- No Cash– Journey Festival is a cashless event. Load your bracelet with money prior to attending the festival. If you run out of money at the festival, there are top-up stations throughout the festival grounds that accept debit and all major credit cards.
- TTC tokens / PRESTO card
- Mobile phone– to take selfies, call a cab or hire a RideShare App – Please enjoy responsibly, don’t drink and drive.
- Raincoat, Umbrella(check the weather before you leave home)
- No Pets (We love them, but they can’t come with you)
- No Children (We love them too, but they can’t come with you. This is a 19+ event)
- Any type of Water Bottle – We offer BOTTLED WATER throughout the festival ground. Don’t bring that fancy water bottle!
- Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets as well as Hydration packs are prohibited
- Large video cameras
- Cameras, other than for personal use
- Water guns
- Your own glassware/bottles.
- Toys Guns & Swords
- No Gang Colours or Patches denoting membership to unlawful groups.
If you must drive, the front entrance to Boyd Conservation Park is off Islington Ave. on the east side, north of Langstaff Road. You can’t miss the sign that says Boyd Conservation Area. Once you enter the site, Festival staff will direct you to available parking lots. You can pay for parking using your RFID Bracelet. Remember no cash accepted.
Journey is a CASHLESS Festival. That’s Right. Stay protected and track exactly how much you spend. All Food, Beer Samples, and Retail vendors will accept RFID payments only, no cash. Load your RFID Bracelet with money before you get to the festival. If you run out of money while on the grounds, there are numerous Top-Up stations located within the festival grounds that accept debit and all major credit cards.
Hell No, its 2019. Beer can be purchased using your RFID Bracelet. No need to look for token sellers or risk losing tokens. Only spend what you drink.
Any balances remaining on your RFID bracelet will be refunded to you in full with a minimal service charge of $3.00. No more worrying about losing Cash or not remembering what you purchased. All transactions will be emailed to you in real time. Balance refunds will occur within a week.
The quick answer is no… Bags are restricted to small purses, totes and drawstring bags only. We’ll be using metal detector wands and searching all small bags, totes, and drawstring bags at the gate – it’s not that we don’t trust you, it’s just how it goes! We want to provide everyone with the safest possible experience, and we want everyone to have a great time.
Don’t drive! It’s a Cannabis & Music Festival and chances are you’ll be enjoying one or the other. Please enjoy the convenience of the TTC or a cab or a Ride Share company. PLEASE no drinking and driving whatsoever. If you are the Designated Driver there is parking on-site for festival attendees. We recommend avoiding driving altogether, if that’s an option for you and your group. If not, daily parking is $40.00.
In a word… LOTS. The food purveyors & gourmet chefs coming to Journey Festival this year will be second to none. We will post our Food offerings throughout the summer, so keep checking back and you’ll find all the delicious details! Explore them all and be sure to take lots of eating breaks. Journey will be offering an elevated food experience like no other. To stay updated please give us your email here!
Journey is a Rain or shine event. Remember to dress for the weather and wear sunblock. Even if it is grey and cloudy, wear sunblock. This is vital. Sunblock is key!! Your raincoat, rubber boats, umbrella may make your experience if it calls for rain. If dangerous weather such as Thunderstorms/Tornado/Flooding occurs or damages the festival grounds, the festival may be cancelled, and all attendees will be re-imbursed their full ticket price for the event. In case of cancellation ticket holders will be contacted via email and text messages.
Our festival will showcase craft beers from local and international brewers. We guarantee you will try something new and delicious at Journey Festival. Our beer village will also feature Canada’s first “BEER CHEESE” tasting with cheesemakers and artisans straight from Winchester Kentucky. If you’ve never tried Beer Cheese, get ready for a whole new beer experience. Journey’s Beer Village will open your taste buds and elevate your senses.